Thursday, April 21, 2005

fo'twenny.

so, my site bumped up over 2000 hits in the wee hours of the morning on 4/20. it's karma, i think. impressive! i'm sure that my own visits aren't much more than.... a quarter of that? god, i'm lame.

so much weed got smoked last night. so, so, sooooo much. rolled one joint that required three king-size papers, and a blunt that just straight up pwned my lungs. like whoa. i decided to skimp and not spend friggen 5 bucks on a dutch (because stores here are lame) and i got a dollar-fifty century sam from 7-11 instead; century sam as it turns out tastes like asshole once you get down to the bottom because it's all chemicals and lame shit.

sum total of smokeage is looking like it's in the vicinity of 8 grams, ish? entirely respectable if you ask me. my lungs were hurting though. we were driving and my roommate started all gagging and freaking out because he said that he couldn't breathe. for a minute there i thought i was gonna have to deal with hospital types whilst baked outta my skull, but as it turns out he made it ok sans hospital. phew.

now to study for my three upcoming exams. ralph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home