Sunday, April 17, 2005

day of rest.

the only days that i don't really mind coming to work are saturday and sunday. especially at 7 am. last night i passed out on my friend's couch and woke to the delightful strains of my cell phone alarm at 6:30 am. hurl.

last night i shotgunned a beer for the first time. tall can no less. ouch. i'm such a pussy; i can't believe that i haven't done that til now. shame!

in any case i was pretty in the bag. and although i was loath to leave the comfort of that shitty old couch this morning, i knew that it was just a few short blocks to work, where i could go and sleep of the rest of my drunk in an uncomfortable office chair. it's definitely a shitty way to sleep and my neck is all fucked now from it. but it's so nice to get paid to sleep. this morning's sleep netted me approximately 44 dollars, less taxes and EI. thank you workplace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home