Thursday, March 17, 2005

late night.

fuck, i smoked a ton of herb tonight. ow...

i smoked that huge fucking cannon last night and i was feeling a little down this morning at 7:30 on the way to work. i got sick last weekend and decided to keep smoking lots of pot whilst i was lots of sick and now my lungs are complaining. bong rips tonight turned into straight up coughing fits.

i used to love bong rips. fuck, i remember the first time smoking out of a bong back in the day; it was out at my cottage, by the beach, with a big ol' acrylic fucker. ah, that was some good times. i remember doin em in my basement, it was fuckin stellar.

but now, it just hurts like hell. i've even got a decent little glass bong, but the shit kills. maybe it doesn't help that my tiny glass bong has a bowl that hold like, a gram and a half of chopped herb. thing looks like a crack pipe.

but you know, these things happen. so i just smoke cannons of joints. and love it.

and um thats my story. i was just writing something while i waited for my aqua teen hunger force torrent to download, so that i could shut my computer off and go to bed. my computer is real fuckin loud. it's got too many fans, and it needs a new heatsink. i have no money though. i spend it all on pot. maybe if my computer got baked it wouldn't think so hard and wouldn't be so hot.

that's all.

p.s.:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 12:37 p.m., Blogger ali said...

when you're 19 and old age is catching up, there's a problem. haha. ah, well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home